Find Providers of Mental Health Services
Do you want personalized help finding the mental health resources you need? Call 440.240.7025 to reach the Lorain County Navigator. She connects residents to the right mental health service the first time, while assisting potential clients to overcome obstacles to care.
The Lorain County Navigator can help you: 440.240.7025.
How it works:
You call the Navigator at 440.240.7025, for yourself or your child, and discuss your mental health concerns. The Navigator will connect you with an agency, and can help solve payment, transportation, or language barriers to service. Available in English and Spanish.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or having thoughts of suicide, call 800.888.6161.
- Applewood (Children)
- Bellefaire JCB (Children)
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Lorain County (Non-Clinical)
- Catholic Charities Services of Lorain County (Non-Clinical)
- El Centro de Servicios Sociales (Non-Clinical)
- Far West Center (Adults)
- Firelands Counseling Center (Children & Adults)
- Gathering Hope House (Non-Clinical)
- Lucy Idol Center for the Handicapped (Non-Clinical)
- N.A.M.I. of Lorain County (Non-Clinical)
- New Sunrise Properties (Non-Clinical)
- OhioGuidestone (formerly Berea Children’s Home & Family Services) (Children & Adults)
- The Nord Center (Children & Adults)
- Pathways Counseling & Growth Center (Children & Adults)
- Safe Harbor (Genesis House) (Non-Clinical)
- Volunteer Guardianship (Non-Clinical)