The Lorain County Board of Mental Health holds many trainings and meetings in our Amy Levin Conference and Learning Center.
The center is available for your community meetings!
Amy Levin Conference and Learning Center Amenities
- Seating capacity: Approximately 45
- Guest WiFi
- Electronic white board
- Mac computer
- Sound system with microphone
- Skype video conference camera
- DVD/Blu Ray player
- Cost to use: Free to community groups (call to inquire)
- Free parking
- Conveniently located at 1165 North Ridge Road East, Lorain, Ohio 44055.
If you are a member of the Lorain County community and are looking for a space to hold a training or meeting, call Vinaida Reyna at 440.233.2020, ext. 4225, to inquire about using the Amy Levin Conference and Learning Center or download the reservation form and checklist.